WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW IS THE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES USED?
The data stored are processed by the entity Easy Tech Global S.L. with NIF: B66202128, registered office at C/ Jordi Girona, 29 Parc Upc -Ed. Nexus Ii. Camp Nord – Barcelona 08034 Barcelona
and e-mail address email@example.com.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into various categories.
1. According to the entity that manages them:
– First-party cookies: Cookies sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for optimum functioning of the website.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to your computer that are managed by a third-party entity rather than by us.
2. According to the length of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies: Cookies of this type collect and store data only while the User visits the Website.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies of this type store data and can be accessed and processed for the period of time determined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to function:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services it offers, such as, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, recalling the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or audio, or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain preset features and preferences, such as language, location from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create corresponding user browsing profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data by the users of this service.
– Advertising Cookies: Cookies that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces which, when appropriate, are included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as content edited or frequency advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces which, when appropriate, the publisher includes on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store behavioural information on users’ browsing habits obtained through continuous observation which facilitates creating a specific profile in order to display advertising accordingly.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The table shown is subject to updates in accordance with the cookies used at any given time. Please consult our Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS MADE TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
DISABLING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
Please note that, at any time, you can disable or block cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser, thus allowing you to deny the installation of all or some cookies. By not allowing the installation of cookies some of the functionalities of this website may not be accessible, resulting in a less satisfactory experience as a user.
Cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, please see the corresponding links:
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
Users have the following rights:
– Right of access: The right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, what data is being handled.
- Right of correction: The right to have the company rectify any inaccurate personal data. Upon request, users must specify the data that they wish to have corrected.
– Right to object: You have the right to oppose at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests of the company. In such case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to removal: You have the right to obtain from the company, the removal of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request that the company transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
– Right to limit processing: You have the right to request us to stop processing your data in cases where: you question the accuracy of the data pending verification of its accuracy; you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, pending verification of whether the company’s legitimate grounds override yours as a data subject.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may have legal or similar effects.
You may exercise these rights at any time in written form, providing proof of your identity, addressed to Easy Tech Global, sl, at C/ Jordi Girona, 29 Parc Upc -Ed. Nexus Ii. Camp Nord – Barcelona 08034 Barcelona, or via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you can file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the applicable legislation.