This policy is applicable to data provided to the company, whether through contact or subscription forms where personal data (name, email, etc.) is collected, with the company being responsible for the data (Data Controller).
To respect the privacy of our users and to process personal data with their consent.
To handle personal data only as strictly needed to provide the requested service, and with the utmost security and confidentiality, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access and improper use of such data.
Not to use personal data for purposes without prior consent.
Not to share personal data or disclose to third parties.
To save personal data for the length of time required with respect to the specific purpose for which it was provided.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is any person whose identity can be established directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
Processing of personal data includes any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Request for information from the user
- Managing the user’s request for information via the contact form and/or the e-mail address, postal address and/or telephone number provided via the website.
- Subscription to newsletter
- Managing the issue of newsletters
- Work with us by sending a curriculum vitae
- Administration of CVs received through the form available on the website.
- Registration and access to the user profile
- Manage registration and access to the user portal by means of the corresponding user account and password.
- Management of comments on the blog.
- Manage the posting and acceptance of comments that the user has left on the blog.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Using our website we gather personal data for several purposes:
- Request for information by the user
- Collection of personal data provided by user for query purposes
- Newsletter subscription
- Email address
- Work with us via the sending of a curriculum vitae
- Capture of information from the CV provided
- Registration and user profile access
- User name and password to create the account or profile, as well as any other data provided.
- Blog comment management.
- Any data provided when publishing the corresponding comment
The data is limited to what is strictly necessary, according to its intended purpose. Users must be duly aware of the data they provide and its purpose, because it is understood that they agree to the collection, storage and use of the data for said purpose. They may at any time withdraw their consent through the appropriate channels, the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimisation for the processing of their personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
In accordance with current data protection legislation, a legal basis for the processing of your personal data is required. This basis is your consent.
RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Users have the following rights:
Right of access: The right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, what data is being processed.
Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from EASY TECH GLOBAL S.L., the rectification of your inaccurate personal data. When requesting corrections, it must indicate the data that you wish to have modified.
Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, that personal data concerning you are subject to processing based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to removal: You have the right to obtain from EASY TECH GLOBAL S.L., the removal of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred by the company to another data controller. This right can only be exercised if the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while EASY TECH GLOBAL S.L. verifies this accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while we verify whether the legitimate reasons of EASY TECH GLOBAL S.L. prevail over those of you as a data subject.
- You may exercise these rights at any time in written form, providing proof of your identity, addressed to Easy Tech Global, sl, at C/ Jordi Girona, 29 Parc Upc -Ed. Nexus Ii. Camp Nord – Barcelona 08034 Barcelona, or via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, you can file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
Data is kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the requested service and provided the data subject does not request its deletion. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, making every effort to protect the data and keep it secure.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No transfer of data is foreseen except in those cases where there is a legal obligation or communication necessary for the provision of the requested service. International data transfers are not anticipated.